9.05.2011

BABY BABE [CIVIL COPING MECHANISMS]


dear FRIENDS,
hello. i've been very busy and it sucks but also it doesn't at the same time. um yeah. i love you. thank you for reading.

just wanted to let you know CIVIL COPING MECHANISMS is publishing my poetry book BABY BABE in 2012.

and i just want to scream a lot.

thank you for: your emoticons, your comments, your luv, your everything that you've typed (etc) my way.

if you want to ask me questions or whatever please

email me/@ me/ DM me/ 'whatevs' me.

thank you.

yours forever,

ana c.

16 comments:

Stephen Tully Dierks said...

=)))))))))) <3

Zachary Whalen said...

=']

DJ Berndt said...

:D :D :D :D

Jordan Castro said...

sweet, good job ana

glad you decided on a title

gamefaced said...

hi.

Richard Owain Roberts said...

fantastic, looking forward to it :)

diana salier said...

awesum!

ana c. said...

stephen
<3
zachary
;')
dj
D:
jordan
thx :)
val
hello ;)
richard
thank u :]
diana
hehe thx :)

jacob steinberg said...

knew about this from fb but <3 :] and !!!

Robb said...

WERD

"larbely"

sarah san said...

I LUV YOU ANA C

ryan manning said...

something about that ass makes me wish i could maintain an erection

andrew said...

will you be doing nwv again when youre less business?

andrew said...

also, i prbly cograted you at some pt but congrats agaiN!

extaigra

ana c. said...

of course!

also
thank you :)

stephen michael mcdowell said...

hi i'm commenting here

this is me not anyone else

it is a year after this post

this book exists and is sweet

'good job' ana

@}-`,—