4.04.2011

thunderclap press / LPP / NWV / PBP

New Wave Vomit's 1st anniversary.
Wow. My baby is one.
Thanks everyone for being awesome and sending awesome things.
I feel very emo. I want to be the girl from 'the ring' and I want to come out of computer screens and hug you.



'THUNDERCLAP PRESS &

BEN TANZER. LEN KUNTZ. SUSAN TEPPER. ANA CARRETE. JESSE BRADLEY.J JOSEPH QUINTELA. MURRAY DUNLAP. SHELDON LEE COMPTON. GREG DYBEC.PARKER TETTLETON &

MANY MORE PRESENT THUNDERCLAP! MAGAZINE ISSUE FIVE

Print Publication ($13.00) & E-Book ($5.00)'


LET PEOPLE POEMS (aka el pp):
white like trash and wet like my back
brushing my hair in front of a mirror

Please read Feng Chen's arcane carnal knowledge. Read it again and again.
Viva el Pangur Ban Party.
Viva el internet.

6 comments:

shaun said...

u down w/ el pp

giles ruffer said...

seems like the nicest blogpost of all times

Joey Martin said...

you should spell "New Wave Vomit"
with pictures of one year old babies.

DJ Berndt said...

viva la ana

adam moorad said...

happy bdays & etc.

ryan manning said...

i'm ovulating right now