11.22.2010

ear eater 2

cassandra troyan is awesome and invited me to read. great writers read. i read too. i was super nervous and i got sick. i have a cold now. i'm glad i read. thanks to james payne, you can listen to these recordings.
i didn't listen to my recording because i'm afraid of myself. it's okay if you don't want to listen to my recording. you should listen to kendra grant malone and sam pink. #sogood
thanks everyone. it was fun.
in other news, i made a video to promote adam moorad's poetry book "i went to the desert"

also,

5 comments:

rollerfink said...

Hi!

Giles Ruffer said...

i like these videos. also, the tully bomb one. i have told my friend to get me some 4loko while he is in the americas so i can try it.

ana c. said...

hiiiiii rollerfink:)

giles,
4loko is gross :(

Giles Ruffer said...

i imagine it's like relentless w/alcohol.

stephen said...

you were great!

hai